Common Misconceptions About Estate Planning
Do you know the difference between a Revocable Living Trust (RLT) and a will?
Who needs an RLT? And why?
Join us for this important presentation where you will walk away with:
- A basic grasp of what estate planning is
- A realization of what Probate is and why it should be avoided whenever possible
- New knowledge about digital assets and the need to include them in one’s estate plan
- Important understanding of what HIPAA laws do and why certain estate planning documents are now needed by every single adult age 18 or older
When you register you will need to make your menu selection from the following items:
(please note: if no selection is made, the default meal will be the salad choice):
- Classic Cobb Salad: Chopped Romaine Lettuce tossed w/ Tomatoes, Apple Smoked Bacon, Grilled Chicken Breast, Crumbled Blue Cheese, Hard-boiled Egg and Avocado
- Roasted Turkey Wrap: Alfalfa Sprouts, Cucumber, Tomato, Avocado, and Basil Pesto Mayonnaise, rolled in a Wheat Tortilla.
- Portobello Stir Fry: Portobello Stir Fry served over Quinoa served with a side House
RSVP INSTRUCTIONS: *For early-bird prices (members $25 and visitors $30) please RSVP and pay before 3pm on the FRIDAY BEFORE the lunch. After the deadline, all members and visitors pay $35 and the meal choice defaults to the salad.
Networking begins at 11:00am and the meeting starts promptly at 11:30am
Members and visitors are able to donate a gift or a certificate for our Opportunity Drawing. You must also provide a written description of your item (3 sentences max) that includes your name and business name. You will receive more exposure to your business as we read your description and give you credit for the donation. Note: Discounts for your product or service are not accepted as donation items for the drawing.
*All sales are final, no refunds for non-attendance.